I am...^^

My photo
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States
I was born in Shanghai, a modern and crowded city in China. I went to FDFZ high school which is 2-minute-walk away from my middle school and coincidentally, it's the second best school in this whole city. Here, I met some extremely smart and really hardworking kids. But this is not the last chapter of my high school life. I came to U.S. last summer as an International exchange student and went to Heights HS to study American culture I lived with a brilliant host family.So, I would love to share my never-ending story to all of you:)

4/02/2011

My one-year-old sister, Lucky

Lucky and Nini, they're the best friends in the whole world

she's trying to sleep like me
                                        
TV is boring....

special seats for us

look at my new shirt although it's a little too big

we want the food!!

beauty and the beast~haha

we look like twins

You're Beautiful, you're beautiul

No comments:

Post a Comment